Is it the tides of August? Or does to the “tides of” only happen in March? In any case check out some of the hits:
- @briansolis shares his foreword for @bcarroll7′s new book, “The Hidden Power of your Customers”. The key is empathy: feel what your customers feel.
- @Paul Tassi @forbes had 2 articles that generated a lot of hits — his rebuke of Google Plus, and a response to the flood of comments and emails he received. To sum, Paul wants Google to be a private social network which he doesn’t have to contribute to get value from. The comments from the G+ faithful are worth the read.
- @marketingprofs shares their 4 best practices for mobile marketing “feng shui”: 1. Learn to let go, 2. Create a harmnonius space 3. get a second, third, and fourth opinion, and 4. make your mobile site comfortable for everyone
- Google buys Motorola’s phone business for $12.5 bb. They get a ton of patents, including the patent for the cell phone.
- @npr The wrong twin wins $50K for a minor league hockey shot promo, and their father (rightly) tells the insurance company, which could forfeit the winnings.
- @Adobe releases a Beta for Muse, a site creator built by designers for designers, without any HTML, CSS. Looks like a really cool concept that could make the design/coding process a lot easier.